Detect Ovarian Cancer early and increase the success of treatments.
Using a novel biomarker, New Day Diagnostics is developing noninvasive diagnostic tests that offer the promise of earlier and more accurate detection, enabling women to get the healthcare management they need, hopefully saving lives.
Ovarian cancer is a deadly disease, and generally is diagnosed too late. Our goal is to revolutionize the ways the disease is diagnosed.
Ovarian cancer is the fifth leading cause of cancer-induced death in women. There are 180,000 women affected worldwide, and 22,000 in the U.S. When it is detected, many times it’s too late, and prognosis is poor. The 5-year survival rate for patients diagnosed at stages III or IV is only 20% to 25% compared to approximately 95% for stages I or II.
The challenge has to do with current testing, which fails to effectively detect ovarian cancer early enough. If we can find ovarian cancer earlier, before it has spread beyond the ovary, there is hope that survival rates will improve.
New Day’s novel ovarian cancer diagnostic tests will be available in two formats, both of which will use urine samples and will be painless, noninvasive, accurate and affordable.
URINE SAMPLE Step 1
- New Day’s ELISA lab assay uses a novel patented technology that will detect ovarian cancer utilizing the patient’s urine sample.
- The patient’s urine sample will be collected in a typical sample collection container at the physician’s office, and then sent to a reference laboratory for analysis.
- This ELISA assay will provide quantitative information regarding the levels of Bcl-2 in the patient’s urine, thus indicating disease status.
Rapid Lateral Flow Test
URINE SAMPLE Step 1
- New Day Ovation is developing a lateral flow assay as a rapid point of care (POC) test using patented technology for the detection of Bcl-2 in urine as an indicator of ovarian cancer
- Similar to a pregnancy dipstick test, New Day Ovation’s rapid test will be easy to use and provide qualitative results in minutes.
Please note: Product Specifications are subject to change without prior notice and may include product modifications, improvements or upgrades.
Please check with New Day Diagnostics or your sales rep.
- This product has been authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authoization (EUA)
- This product has been authorized only for the detection of proteins from SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens.
- The emergency use of this product is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb3(b)(1), unless the declaration is terminated or authorization is revoked sooner.